Welcome to Douglas County Libraries!
Please take a moment to record your temporary card number and pin. We've also emailed a reminder to the email address you provided.
- Library Card Number:
This temporary card will be active for thirty days. To upgrade to a permanent library card, visit any Douglas County Library and provide a library staff member with photo identification and proof of current Colorado address.
Your temporary card gets you started with these library services:
- Set up your catalog account to request materials or reserve your place in line for high demand items.
- Research: Our experienced staff is here to solve your information needs.
- Library Database Subscriptions
- Programs & Events: Learning and fun for all ages.
A permanent library card gives you access to these library services:
- Free access to over 750,000 first-rate books, movies, music, online resources and downloadable products.
- High speed wireless Internet and quality public computers at your library.
If you have any questions, we have resources to help you:
- Your local librarian will be happy to talk in person.
- You can search our help system or chat with live person at answers.douglascountylibraries.org.
- You can call our contact center at 303-791-7323.